As a purchasing consultant, author and foreign customers have visited hundreds of companies in different industries and factories all over the country visit and negotiate business, large industry leaders of tens of thousands of employees of large State-owned enterprises, from small private production enterprise of dozens of people. Entertain guests, make the atmosphere congenial business meeting these aspects of nature, trust and propriety Chinese companies could do is put in place. However, during the process of discussion and factory visits, there are some common factors often affect the quality of meetings and customer impressions of the factory - https://florafox.com/ru/chyelyabinsk-73.
Is the author of the following individuals in personal experiences summarized in some ideas and maybe wanting to explore foreign markets, inspire development in foreign trade enterprises:
(1). understanding customer intentions in advance. Before the customers arrive, learn good visit time, number of personnel, positions and meeting to explore content, does the customer have translations, are there any other special requirements, logistical requirements, such as transfers, hotel arrangements, and so on.
(2). access arrangements. After being fully informed of the above information, it should begin as soon as possible the implementation, including computer support personnel, visiting steps, talks about how much time, visited the factory of approximately how much time to the airport or the hotel needs a lot of time to arrange lunch dinner time required, and so on. Arrangement is completed, you can interact with your customers in order to confirm or modify each other.
Although all are details ，but do these preparations can make meetings more efficient, reduce the waste of time, at the same time, giving clients the impression is very professional, and trustworthy. I've a factory, project manager forgot customer call time, when the customers arrived, he was on leave, and leave without handing over to other colleagues. So you can imagine how impressed customers factory, regardless of how low price, customers will not consider co-operating with the factory.... Read more
ACCESS Linux Platform
A Complete Platform
ACCESS Linux Platform provides a complete, flexible, commercial-grade, Linux® mobile platform:
- A complete platform from middleware to applications plus reference kernel and drivers
- Modular and easily tuned to licensee hardware
- Scalable for multiple mobile phone segments
- Complete time-to-revenue solution
Designed for the Market
ACCESS Linux Platform is designed specifically for the worldwide mobile and converged device markets:
- Flexibility designed in across the platform
- Controlled technology and policy integration
- Set policies, rules, and add new technologies
- Brand extension for your product
- Designed for maximum usability by the end user
- Includes easy-to-use native applications
Modern Mobile Experience
Building upon ten years of innovation and mobile industry leadership, ACCESS Linux Platform delivers a modern mobile experience with an intuitive and consistent user interface that is designed to simplify complexity. The ALP user interface focuses on the end-user and implements a "user-centric" approach that is open, scalable, and flexible. ALP also supports flexible user interface themes that enable exciting user interface customization options.
Easy-to-use Native Applications
ACCESS Linux Platform supports three advanced application suites, including a communications suite an entertainment suite and a productivity suite. Each suite includes native applications that enable device manufacturers and mobile operators to deliver a rich end-user experience for both the consumer and business markets.... Read more
Garnet OS expands the solid foundation of Palm OS 5 by incorporating standard support for a broad range of screen resolutions and expanded support for wireless connections including Bluetooth®. It also includes enhanced multimedia capabilities, a suite of robust security options and support for a broad set of languages.
Garnet OS also offers flexibility for licensees to customize the software to build devices for different market segments such as phone, multimedia, educational or enterprise.
- Native 32-bit, ARM™ 4T based architecture, 16-bit ARM™ Thumb support, ARM™ 7TDMI based microprocessors.
- PACE (Palm Application Compatibility Environment) is built-in for 68k applications
- Reference hardware: Intel Xscale PXA-250 board — Motorola MXL board
- Support for Low-density: 160x160*, 160x220**, 176x220** (with padding)
- High-density: 320x320*, QVGA* (240x320) and HVGA** (320x480)
- Minimum configuration supporting at least 160x160 grayscale LCD
- 16bit color
- User selectable and customizable color themes
- High-density features backward compatible with low-density applications
- Languages supported: (EFIGS), Japanese (J) and Simplified Chinese (SC)
- Low and high-density system fonts, customizable and substitutable by licensees
- Extended country coverage in formatting preferences and time zone lists
**Dynamic Input area (DIA)
- ROM size
- Minimum requirement of 4MB Flash ROM
- 8MB ROM recomended for EFIGS-J and Simplified Chinese
- RAM Size
- Small minimum RAM requirement: less than 300KB is needed by Garnet OS
- Up to 128MB RAM
- Minimum of 1MB SDRAM
- 68k applications support through PACE environment
- ARM library support
- Address Book*
- Memo Pad*
- To Do*
- HotSync® synchronization client
- Security Application
- Expansion card info
- SMS application
- Grafitti® 2 character recognition
- Pinyin input method (Simplified Chinese)
- Handwriting Recognition Kit
- Offers flexibility to allow licensees to develop and integrate third party handwriting solutions
- Chinese-English dictionary is integrated with PIM and third party applications
Desktop Software and Synchronization Solution
- Manage personal information: Add, edit, and delete addresses, appointments, to-do items and memos using a desktop computer
- Data and applications on the device can be synchronized and backed up with Palm Desktop using the HotSync operation
- Garnet OS-based applications can also be installed to the handheld using the Garnet OS Install Tool
- Serial communication (one minimum serial port required)
- RS232 serial
- Drivers for SD and MMC cards
- New network library with Ethernet support for 802.11 drivers
- Integration of communication protocols and applications for object exchange (Exchange Manager)
- TCP/IP network library
- PPP stack
- Telephony and SMS APIs
- Cryptographic Provider Management (CPM) with default crypto provider
- RC4 symmetric encryption
- SHA1 hashing
- RSA verify algorithm
- FIPS Provider with the following crypto algorithms*:
- AES-CBC, AES-ECB, AES-CFB (128,192 and 256 bit)
- 3DES-CBC, 3DES-ECB, 3DES-CFB8, 3DES-CFB64, 3DES-OFB (2 key and 3 key)
- SHA-1, SHA-2 (not covered by FIPS)
*To be released as an option to licensees. Certification pending as of Q1
- PAP, CHAP, MS-CHAP v.1 & MS-CHAP v.2 for authentication over PPP (Includes authentication to RADIUS servers)
- SSL v.2 & v.3
- Sampled Sound APIs (data processing, generation and GUI not included)
- Sound resource format, backward compatible with previous sound APIs
- APIs for controlling audio stream
- Playback of up to 15 streams* at one time, recording of a single stream in native format
- Audio format support for PCM raw and IMA ADPCM compressed data, 1 or 2 channels, any sampling rate
- HAL APIs for access to audio hardware and mixer
- Square wave generator emulation for devices that do not have a hardware square wave generator
- Streams can be: Mono/Stereo, 8/16-bit, arbitrary sample rates
NetFront Browser and Web 2.0
NetFront Browser is the most advanced, versatile, and powerful Internet browser available in the mobile market. Specifically designed and optimized to deliver high performance in resource-constrained environments, NetFront Browser supports almost any OS and CPU and offers low power consumption, easy customization, and a broad range of plug-ins. NetFront Browser has been deployed in millions of Internet devices throughout the world including mobile phones, digital TVs, set-top boxes, mobile handhelds, game consoles, automobile telematics systems and many other Internet devices.
For complete information on NetFront Browser v3.5 download the PDF brochure.
The NetFront Browser Advantage
Optimized for Mobile
NetFront Browser is the optimized browser solution which offers “Full Internet Experience” for an embedded device, especially mobile devices. NetFront Browser is designed especially for embedded devices to overcome restrictions like CPU speed or memory, and offers best performance and extensive features with a compact code size that is ideally suited for mobile devices than the downsized desktop browser solutions. End-user can experience the same rich Internet Services as a desktop on mobile devices.
Flexible Configuration and Easy Portability
NetFront Browser's highly modular and scalable software architecture enables developers to pick and choose only needed components for their target devices. Should more memory savings be required, modules containing code for unneeded functions can be removed and the code base and memory requirements are reduced. Should new markup support be required, it’s easy to add an additional module. NetFront Browser's high portability is also a key contributor to its popularity in the mobile space. The two key NetFront Browser components that enable this portability are:
- SLIM interface, which encapsulates the dependence to the target platform and provides high portability and tightly integration capability for developers.
- PWS (Plate Window System)/AWS (Abstract Windows System), the window system API that generalizes and settles the differences in window manipulations from the underlying operating system. In addition, NetFront Browser can incorporate an exhaustive set of low-level libraries including WAVE, ACCESS' own windowing system. This means that NetFront Browser can run on the barest of operating systems. On operating systems that do provide the functionality, such as those found on mobile handhelds, these libraries are simply stripped out so no unnecessary code is deployed.
Offers the fastest, rich and intuitive, full-Internet browsing experience and services on mobile devices.
For Device Manufacturers
Provides a modularized architecture, easy integration, extensibility, compact footprint, and reliable and proven solution on all major platforms and operating systems.
For Mobile Operators
Introduces quite an extensive and fully customizable data services platform and consistent end-user experience across multiple device types.
For Contents Providers
Contributes a rich contents rendering platform for embedded device.
Highly Customizable UX and Branding Opportunities
With NetFront Browser's modular architecture, the core browser engine which provides the essential functionalities of Web browser such as networking, content rendering is completely independent from the upper application and user-interface layers. This means that the user-interface and application layer can be easily developed or modified to meet particular requirements or customization. It even enables a developer to create the entirely new application based on the same NetFront Browser Technology as being used in all NetFront Browser products. For device manufactures, ensures a differentiated product with minimal engineering effort. For the mobile operator, this means that a monolithic, consistent application user interface can be defined across all types of device. End-users will experience almost identical functionality not only about powerful browsing ability but also about usability regardless of the device used. NetFront Browser supports you to make an attractive device with full Internet experiences.
Adapted for "Web 2.0"
Web 2.0 is the next-generation of the Web and also widely recognized as a next-generation service framework, based on the view of the Web as a platform. Consumers today can experience many innovative Internet services collectively called "Web 2.0 services" which feature rich user-interfaces delivered through the Web browser on their desktop PCs. Web 2.0 services promise to become very popular throughout the mobile world. However, considering the restricted characteristics of mobile devices, it will be difficult to deliver a PC-like Web 2.0 experience as is. In order to fully leverage the potential of Web 2.0 on mobile devices, it will be necessary to transform the service model and user experience of the PC and adapt it for the mobile market while also overcoming the following two issues: The memory restrictions inherent in mobile devices and limited key input. When considered from this viewpoint, NetFront Browser is the best solution for supporting Web 2.0 services on mobile devices to achieve reasonable performance and usability since its architecture is optimized for mobile devices. NetFront Browser offers the best value for the Web 2.0 mobile ecosystem, including network operators, handset vendors, content providers and end-users.
*These screen captures are from mid-October 2007.
*Amazon.co.jp is a trademark of Amazon.com, Inc and its affiliates.
When viewing content in the previous desktop mode, text often exceeded the screen width, requiring repeated use of the scroll bar. This issue has been resolved, and functionality has been dramatically improved.
- Text content (or news) is rendered to fit the width of the screen using a line break function.
- Column Rendering renders almost exactly what you would see on a PC while also supporting vertical scrolling.
- The stick-to-column function ensures that text displays well on the screen when columns are close together. Moving between columns has never been easier.
Browsing Web sites developed for desktop PCs on mobile devices is a difficult and frustrating experience, so NetFront Browser includes Smart-Fit Rendering technology. Smart-Fit Rendering intelligently adapts standard Web pages to fit the screen width of any mobile device enabling an intuitive and rapid vertical scrolling process, without degrading the quality or usability of the pages being browsed.
Embedded AJAX Support
For more information on Embedded Ajax download the PDF brochure.
RSS S ... Read more
JV-Lite™2 is a Java™ platform developed by ACCESS that includes solutions for both mobile devices and Internet appliances. JV-Lite2 supports the latest standard Java specifications and includes a Java virtual machine (JVM) developed and provided by Sun Microsystems™.
JV-Lite™2 Wireless Edition is an ideal Java solution for next-generation mobile phones and is compliant with MIDP, JTWI, DoJa and J2ME™ CLDC. For additional information on JV-Lite2 Wireless Edition please go to the JV-Lite2 Wireless Edition product page.
JV-Lite2 CE Edition is an ideal Java solution for high-speed Internet devices. JV-Lite2 CE Edition complies with J2ME™ CDC (Java2 Platform, Micro Edition, Connected Device Configuration), CDC HI (Connected Device Configuration, HotSpot Implementation), and HotSpot™ a technology that uses a dynamic compiler to accelerate the performance of Java applications. For additional information on JV-Lite2 CE Edition please go to the JV-Lite2 CE Edition product page.
JV-Lite2 on ACCESS Linux Platform
Java developers looking to deploy their applications on the widest number of devices will want to target the ACCESS Linux Platform which supports the following features:
- MIDP 2.0 / CLDC 1.1
- JSR 75 PIM and File Access
- JSR 120 Wireless Messaging
- JSR 135 Multimedia
- JSR 172 Web Services
- JSR 179 Location
- JSR 184 3d Graphics
- JSR 185 JTWI (Java Technology for the Wireless Industry)
Download the ACCESS Linux Platform SDK to get the platform simulator in which you can test your Java applications.
For developing Java applcations, ACCESS recommends that you use your choice of Java development tools, including NetBeans or Eclipse.
Standards and Initiatives
ACCESS is a member of UTI, the Unified Testing Initiave, supporting the Java Verified Program.
ACCESS is the current specification lead for JSR 75 and is a member of the expert group of JSR 271 MIDP 3 .... Read more