What is the ACCESS Linux Platform?
ACCESS Linux Platform (ALP) enables the creation of world-class mobile phones and wireless devices by providing an integrated, flexible and complete, commercial-grade, Linux® platform designed for the worldwide mobile phone and converged device markets.
Kick Starting Your ALP Development Experience
- Join the ACCESS Developer Network
- Install Ubuntu on your desktop
- Get the ALP Development Suite
- Install the ACCESS Development Suite
- Use the tools to create simple application.
- Run the Simulator
Using the ACCESS Linux Platform Development Suite
- UI Design with Glade
- Program Coding with Eclipse (or Text Editor)
- Build Application with Eclipse
- Security Sign Application (optional)
- Run, Test, and Debug with Simulator and Eclipse
- Telephone Application Testing with VirtualPhone (optional)
- Recompile for ARM Hardware
- Run, Test, and Debug on Hardware (via Eclipse)
- Platform API Documentation
- Hiker API Documentation
- ALP Sample Application
- Anatomy of a Native ALP Application